Tuesday 24 October 2017

Camp Reflection

                                                          Camp Reflection 

Camp for me was so fun there is a million ways to describe
of course I'm not going to name them all. My favorite activity would appear to be the tough guy challenge although I did twist my ankle I still kept going and managed to get 3rd Luke got 1st and Quinn got 2nd at the end of the race we all got a swim in the heated pools. That night we watched up the movie then there was a Burma trail I could not do it cause of my ankle when everyone else was doing the Burma trail the parents were scaring the kids we could hear the kids screams from the kitchen that was night 2. The first day we traveled to the lakes ranch in Rotoroa I reckon this years camp was just better than last year. And I can't forget about the food it was so good especially the baking. Overall I think it was amazing and I think everyone had fun. After camp we went to this hot springs water fall thing it was heated and it was so nice. 
This is me chill'in in the hot springs.         
This is me on the water slide.

This is me pop'n a manu. 

This is me and Jacob chill'in in the hot tub.

This is me doing the mud run.

No comments:

Post a Comment