Thursday 13 April 2017

                                                         😈💩My Reflection😎🙊

Math:In math this week we have been doing mathletics and I got a silver medal to get a silver medal you need to get 5 bronze,to get a bronze you need to get 1,000 points and you can only get one medal a week so it would only take you five weeks to a silver and we are doing something called times table grid and I got 100% on the test so over all I've had a pretty good math week and we also did a strategy to work out questions.

Reading:In reading we haven't been doing much reading but we did do blogs and here is a link to one Mountain Biking and here is another one Inquiry Term 1 I hope you enjoy the links.


Spelling:In Spelling this week I'm pretty confident I'm going to pass my spelling goal list L over all I think I've had a good week this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment